Making a living is hard in this competitive day and age, so becoming a multi-billionaire (and beyond) must be pretty impossible, right? Not in our smash hit game, Adventure Capitalist! While things start off quite simple, if you want to make as much money as you can, as quickly as possible, you’ll need to start getting tactical with the nature of your investments. Know what a duoquinquagintillionaire is? Well, you can be one if you follow these tips!
To begin with, Adventure Capitalist is simple – almost deceptively so.
- Click your lemonade stand to make some money, use it to buy more lemons, keep making profit and before long you’ll be able to afford your next business venture!
- Before long, you’ll be able to hire managers to run your businesses for you. This removes the need to click on each business in order for it to make money.
- Make sure to increase the ranks of all your owned businesses to drastically increase their profit output. This may cost money in the short-term, but overall you will make far more as a result.
- Tied into this is the achievements system. Unlike most other games, achievements in Adventure Capitalist actually earn you rewards – an increase in profits or speed, for example. You’ll receive achievements as you upgrade your businesses.
- Eventually, you’ll own every business and have them upgraded a bunch. What more is there to do? Well, once you start making REAL big bucks, you’ll begin attracting Angel Investors… and this is where the real game starts.
- Making a ton of money (we are talking trillions at least here, people) will start to attract Angel Investors. This is where things get really interesting.
- Angel Investors don’t actually do anything to begin with. Each Investor will give you a 2% bonus to all profits, but ONLY after you sell your shares and restarting!
- Restarting will wipe almost all of your progress. The only things that will remain are your statistics (including lifetime earnings) and your Angel Investors, which now give that sweet 2% bonus for each one you had when you restarted.
- So begins the cycle. Restarting is an important part of AdVenture Capitalist: remember, you’re actually selling all your stock and shares in exchange for Angel Investors. Those precious Investors mean that you’ll build up your next fortune much more quickly, and allow you to progress to even greater riches at a much faster rate. Always have an eye on when will be the best time to restart – how many Angel Investors will you get if you restart right now? Is that enough to make it worthwhile, or it best to build up some more dollars before selling and restarting?
- There are many high-level upgrades and managers that cost Angels rather than money. Think carefully before you buy these – will the money you make be more than the money you will lose from getting rid of so many Investors? Try and do the maths beforehand if you can and take the best course of action.
- The real hardcore “endgame” of Adventure Capitalist is trying to maximise the speed of your profits by choosing when you upgrade, what you purchase and when, and when you restart to “cash in” your Investors. It’s not always worth waiting until you’ve maxed out all your businesses before you restart, because you could be earning money at a much faster rate if you restart now. It’s all about balance, and making the right decision for your business empire.
Overall, just have fun! Adventure Capitalist is all about exploring opportunity and coming up with the best strategy to maximise output. The only way to figure that out is get stuck in and start experimenting!