Basketball Stars has reached almost 20 million downloads worldwide, and to celebrate we’ve got a new update coming to the game with loads of new stuff!
– We’re adding female players! Sorry for the wait, but it’s now possible to make your character a man or woman.
– More items! We’ve got new clothes, hairstyles and more to unlock so you can continue making your character as cool – or crazy – looking as possible.
– Send post-game messages to your opponents! Once a game has finished, it’s possible to use a range of emotes to send pre-set messages to your opponent. Want another game? Not happy about how they snatched victory from your grasp? Let them know!
– View your opponents’ profiles and check out their stats! Now you can show off your win rate to the world, or check up on recent opponents to see their history.
– Share your achievements on Facebook! Let your friends know just how good you are at digital 1-on-1 basketball!
– We’ve also fixed plenty of bugs behind the scenes and made some general performance improvements to help the game run smoothly.
The update for Basketball Stars is out now, so make sure you’ve downloaded it on your device and enjoy all the cool new stuff! Thanks for making Basketball Stars such a huge success so early into its lifespan, and rest assured we’ve got plenty more on the way. If you’ve not picked up Basketball Stars yet, join the millions of online players now by downloading it free from the App Store or Google Play. See you on the courts!