This Holiday Season, we are giving all of our Football Strike players a chance to win a unique Holiday Present: a signed Tottenham Hotspur shirt!
To enter this competition, it’s simple!
You need to own the Official Tottenham Hotspur Kit in Football Strike; win 5 games in Free Kicks during the competition period, and send your User ID via message to our official Football Strike Facebook page.
To find your player ID, just open Football Strike and tap “Settings”. You’ll see your user ID under “Info”. Head to our Facebook page and send this to us as a private message to enter!
This competition is live now, and closes at at 23:59:59 GMT on 17 December 2018.
For full terms and conditions, continue to read this page.
Good luck to all our players!
Football Strike Competition: “Win a Signed Tottenham Hotspur Shirt” – Terms and Conditions
This “Win a Signed Tottenham Hotspur Shirt” competition (herein the “Competition”) is run by Miniclip SA, a société anonyme incorporated in Switzerland (Company No. CH-645-4103964-1), having its registered office at faubourg de l’Hôpital 18, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland (“Miniclip”).
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all players of Football Strike who own the ‘Tottenham Hotspur Official Kit’ digital item before or during the Prize Draw Period (as defined below) shall enter into the Competition if, within the Prize Draw Period, they win at least 5 ‘Free Kicks’ matches in Football Strike and provide Miniclip their Football Strike user ID via Facebook Messenger through the official Football Strike Facebook page (the “Facebook Page”).
- The Prize Draw will open at 08:00:00 GMT on 3 December 2018 and will close at 23:59:59 GMT on 17 December 2018 (the “Prize Draw Period”). All times are in the time zone of Great Britain.
- The prize will consist of: one (1) signed 2018/19 Tottenham Hotspur Home Shirt signed by members of the Tottenham Hotspur F.C. first team (the “Prize”). No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered.
- To enter the Competition, you are required to own the ‘Tottenham Hotspur Official Kit’ digital item in Football Strike before or during the Prize Draw Period, and during the Prize Draw Period, you must: (i) win a minimum of 5 matches of the Football Strike game mode “Free Kicks”; and (ii) send your Football Strike user ID to Miniclip via Facebook Messenger through the Facebook Page.
Please note, your user ID can be found within the Football Strike app in the settings menu under ‘Info’.
- Within 48 hours of the Prize Draw Period closing, Miniclip will select at random one (1) winner who has fulfilled the Competition criteria specified in paragraph 3 above.
- Within 24 hours of the winner being selected, Miniclip will make a general announcement on the Facebook Page confirming the winner has been selected.
- On 20 December 2018, Miniclip will notify the winner directly via Facebook Messenger. In order to accept the Prize, the winner must communicate their acceptance to Miniclip within 72 hours of being offered the Prize. If the winner fails to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within such period, Miniclip reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit their Prize or select an alternative winner from the eligible entrants of the Competition.
- In order to receive the Prize, the winner is required to provide their delivery address via Facebook Messenger. Miniclip endeavours to deliver the Prize to the winner within 30 business days from confirmation of the winner’s delivery address.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Miniclip’s sole discretion, is contrary to these Competition Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants, may be rejected from the Competition at Miniclip’s sole discretion.
- Subject to applicable law and regulation, Miniclip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, replace or amend any part of the promotion including, without limitation, the length of the Prize Draw Period and the Prize.
- Any instructions provided in the Facebook Competition post shall form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. These terms and conditions shall apply without prejudice to Miniclip’s General Terms and Conditions.
- By choosing to participate in this Competition your Facebook Profile and your name, in addition to data that we already have about you in relation to your account, will be processed by Miniclip for the sole purpose of running the Competition in accordance with these terms. If you are selected as the winner we will require your address for the purpose of delivering the prize to you. All such personal data will be processed to enable Miniclip to perform its contract with you and will be held and used in accordance with Miniclip’s privacy policies (which can be found here)
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You must only participate in this Competition if you are permitted to under the local laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. Miniclip reserves the right to reject any entries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participants local law.
ries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participants local law.