New Event Alert!!!
We’re launching an exclusive Social Competition in 8 Ball Pool, where you can participate for a chance to win App Store or Play Store Gift Cards!
You can find all the requirements and rules in this blog post.
From 15 April 2019 to 1 May 2019, win 10 games on the “Play 1on1″ tab in 8 Ball Pool, and fill out this Google Form to immediately be entered in this competition!
Winners will be announced on our official 8 Ball Pool Facebook page.
For full terms and conditions, continue reading this page.
Good luck to all players!
8 Ball Pool Event Competition: “8 Ball Pool Social Competition”
Terms and Conditions
This “8 Ball Pool Social Competition” (herein the “Competition”) is run by Miniclip SA, a société anonyme incorporated in Switzerland (Company No. CH-645-4103964-1), having its registered office at Faubourg de l’Hôpital 18, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland (“Miniclip”).
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all players of 8 Ball Pool shall be eligible to enter into the Competition if, within the Prize Draw Period, they win at least ten (10) 1V1 8 Ball Pool matches during the Prize Draw Period and submit their Unique Facebook ID and URL to the following Google Form.
- Only games within the “Play 1on1” tab in 8 Ball Pool will be eligible to classify as ‘wins’ for the purpose of this Competition. This excludes any ‘wins’ under the ‘Play 1 on 1’, ‘Play Special’, ‘Play 9 Ball’ ‘Play Exclusive Event’ and ‘Play with Friends’ tabs.
- The Prize Draw will open at 16:00:00 GMT on 15 April 2019 and will close at 23:59:59 GMT on 1 May 2019 (the “Prize Draw Period”). All times are in the time zone of Great Britain.
- The prize will consist of either: a Google Play Store Gift Card, or an Apple Store Gift Card (the “Prize”). The stored value on the relevant gift card will be either $50 (for the first winner selected) or $10 (for the remaining five winners) (USD). No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered.
- To enter the Competition, you must: (i) win at least ten (10) 1V1 8 Ball Pool matches during the Prize Draw Period and (ii) submit your Unique Facebook ID and URL to the following Google Form.
- Within 24 hours of the Prize Draw Period closing, Miniclip will select, at random, six (6) winners who have fulfilled the Competition criteria specified in paragraph 4 above.
- Miniclip will then notify the winners directly via Facebook Messenger. In order to accept the Prize, the winners must communicate their acceptance to Miniclip within 48 hours of being offered the Prize. If a winner fails to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within such period, Miniclip reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit their Prize or select an alternative winner from the eligible entrants of the Competition.
- In order to receive the Prize, the winner is required to specify their preferred platform for the Prize (Google Play Store or Apple Store) via Facebook Messenger. Miniclip endeavours to deliver the Prize to the winner within 5 business days of the confirmation of the winner’s preference.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Miniclip’s sole discretion, is contrary to these Competition Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants, may be disqualified from the Competition at Miniclip’s sole discretion.
- Subject to applicable law and regulation, Miniclip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, replace or amend any part of the promotion including, without limitation, the length of the Prize Draw Period and the Prize. In the event of any ambiguity in the rules of this Competition, Miniclip’s determination shall be final.
- Any instructions provided in the Facebook Competition post shall form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be automatically invalid. These terms and conditions shall apply without prejudice to Miniclip’s General Terms and Conditions.
- By choosing to participate in this Competition, your Facebook Profile and your name, in addition to data that we already have about you in relation to your account, will be processed by Miniclip for the sole purpose of running the Competition in accordance with these terms. If you are selected as the winner, we will require your address for the purpose of delivering the prize to you. All such personal data will be processed to enable Miniclip to perform its contract with you and will be held and used in accordance with Miniclip’s privacy policies (which can be found here)
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You must only participate in this Competition if you are permitted to under the local laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. Miniclip reserves the right to reject any entries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participants local law.